Montii Backpack School Bag - Rainbows. NEW!
PLEASE NOTE: These school bags are sent by NZ Post rather than courier, so orders including school bags could take up to a week to reach you. As they are classified as "large parcels", we have had to add an additional surcharge onto the bags to cover postage. Please select your postal zone from the following options: Auckland ($0), Rest of North Island (extra $6.00), South Island (extra $9.50). If you are ordering more than 2 school bags, or have quite a few additional items in your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a postage quote as prices vary according to parcel size. Thank you.
There's nothing like a Rainbow to brighten up your day, and this magical bag will do just that! From school yard to skate park and beyond, our Kids Backpack are designed to hold everything kids need and then some.
Made to match our Rainbows Lunch Bags, you know #matchymatchy is our jam!
- 45cm H x 38cm W x 23cm D
- Internal volume: Approx. 39L
- Weight: Approx. 700g
Here’s why MontiiCo Backpacks are so rad:
- Lightweight, durable and most importantly - MACHINE WASHABLE!
- Three generous sized pockets and a padded inside sleeve for laptops or tablets
- Thick, padded, comfortable and adjustable shoulder straps and an easy carry handle
- Water Resistant Fabric
- Custom MontiiCo zips - strong and sturdy!
- 2 large side pockets, made extra deep to securely hold water bottles
- Sewn in name label and handy carabiner attachment hidden inside front pocket
- Available in 4 designs to match each of our ‘Hero’ Lunch Bag prints, which come in Large, Medium and Mini sizes
WOW!!! What an incredibly sturdy backpack! Vibrant colours + excellent quality = very happy mumma and daughter ☺️ Peta S.
Worth every cent - My son absolutely loves his backpack. It is durable, fashionable and large enough to fit everything he needs for a day at school. Lisa H.
Great bags! - Love these bags! Great size and compartments are perfect for organising my girls daycare belongings. Love matchy matchy so I jumped at the opportunity to get the matching backpack to the lunchbags! Chloe
You might also like these...