OmieBox Hot & Cold Lunchbox - Sky Blue. LESS THAN 5 LEFT!
OmieBox is the first bento box to feature 2 temperature zones so you can pack HOT and COLD food in the same box! Plus you can remove the thermal jar section completely to use your Omiebox as a regular lunchbox on those days you want sandwiches, salad, or sushi instead of pasta, noodles, or soup. Total flexibility!
The thermal section is double-insulated (air and vacuum) and is made of 2 layers of food grade stainless steel to deliver powerful insulation. The airtight seal minimises heat transfer so food will stay hot until lunchtime.
- Thermal section keeps food warm for 4-6 hours
- Holds 6 cups of food if not using the thermal insert
- With the thermal insert, holds 3 cups in the box, plus 220ml (just under a cup) in the thermal section
- 3 leakproof compartments that keep food separate and mess free
- Includes a moveable divider to create extra compartments
- Wide & shallow food jar for easy access to scoop food out
- Handle on the food jar is easy to open and close - even for preschoolers
- Thermal jar made with highest food-grade 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- Lunchbox made with BPA-free, phthalate free plastic
- Convenient carry handle
- Handwashing recommended
Large Square Section without thermal jar: 740ml (3 cups)
Short Compartment: 295ml (1.2 cups)
Long Compartment: 445ml (1.8 cups)
Thermal Jar: 222 ml (.9 cups)
Weight with thermal jar: 770g. Weight without thermal jar: 540g
Overall dimensions: approx 18cm x 18cm x 7.4cm
Extra Dividers for creating additional compartments are available here.
Matching OmieBox cutlery is available here.
You might also like these...