Penguin Rice Shaper Set with Nori Cutter. ONLY 3 SETS LEFT!
This bento kit includes everything you need to create the cutest 3D baby penguins from rice and nori. A great healthy addition to the lunchbox or dinner plate for little sushi lovers.
It just takes three simple steps:
1. Scoop the rice into the penguin mould. Press down firmly and tip out.
2. Cut a sheet of nori (seaweed) with the cut-out punch.
3. Place the cut out pieces on the rice and...there you have it!
This kit includes:
- 1 rice shaper with handle (approx. 14.5 x 6.5 x 4 cm)
- 1 nori cutter plate (approx. 5.5 x 6cm)
- 1 silicone sheet for the nori cutter (approx. 8 x 12cm)
To create the desired 'stickiness' for moulding rice, we recommend using the absorption cooking method (1 cup rice to 1.5 cups water). Rinse the rice under water, add to cold water and bring to the boil. As soon as it boils, turn temperature to lowest setting an allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
Sushi rice will work best, but any rice is fine.We mix in 3 Tablespoons of sushi vinegar into the rice before moulding.
Made from Polypropylene and ABS (food safe plastic). BPA free. We recommend handwashing this product.
CLICK HERE for a great You Tube tutorial on how to make these rice penguins.
You might also like these...