Puppy Rice Shaper Set with Nori Cutter
This bento kit includes everything you need to create the cutest 3D puppies from rice and nori. A great healthy addition to the lunchbox or dinner plate for little sushi lovers. The cutters include 3 different faces, plus paw and bone details so you can get really creative with your designs! Cutters can also be used on cheese and deli meats.
It just takes three simple steps:
1. Scoop the rice into the puppy mould. Press down firmly and tip out.
2. Cut a sheet of nori (seaweed) with the cut-out punch.
3. Place the cut out pieces on the rice and...there you have it! You can add brown shading like in the picture simply by brushing on a little soy sauce.
These puppies are quite large so you can easily put some sushi-style fillings (avocado, salmon, chicken, cucumber etc in the middle of them.
This kit includes:
- 1 rice shaper with handle (12 cm x 7 cm x 5 cm)
- 2 nori cutter plates (16 cm x 6.5 cm x 1 cm)
- 1 silicone sheet for the nori cutter (7 cm x4.5 cm x 0.3 cm)
To create the desired 'stickiness' for moulding rice, we recommend using the absorption cooking method (1 cup rice to 1.5 cups water). Rinse the rice under water, add to cold water and bring to the boil. As soon as it boils, turn temperature to lowest setting an allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
Sushi rice will work best, but any rice is fine.We mix in 3 Tablespoons of sushi vinegar into the rice before moulding.
Made from Polypropylene, ABS (food safe plastic), and silicone. BPA free. We recommend handwashing this product. Not microwave- or dishwasher-safe. Imported from Japan.
You might also like these...