So Young Yumbox Tapas Lunch Bag - Orange Surf's Up
These bags are a brilliant design collaboration between top brands So Young and Yumbox. The Surf's Up bags are big enough to hold the large Yumbox Tapas...with lots of room to spare for snacks too! The adjustable handle means you can even carry the bag so that your lunchbox stays horizontal!
Made of uncoated raw linen so they're machine washable! Just pop it into a Linen Bag and into the washing machine once or twice a month to keep it looking amazing.
Linen is a naturally resilient textile derived from the flax plant that can be grown without pesticides and requires 90% less water than other fibres.
- Un-coated linen exterior allows them to be machine washable
- Removable liner for easy cleaning
- Insulated interior to keep things cool
- Includes a detachable, adjustable strap allowing it to be carried messenger style
- BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead safe
- Match it with our So Young sweat-free ice pack
Dimensions: Approx 26.5 x 19.0 x 11.5 cm
You might also like these...