You'll find yourself making this quick mix pizza loaf over and over again. It's full of all the things most kids love, and my two think it's the best thing since...sliced bread! Feel free to mix and match the 'pizza' ingredients to suit your family's tastes.
1 1/4 Cups flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1 Cup cheese, grated
3 spring onions, sliced
12 slices salami, cut into 1cm pieces
1/2 Cup olives, halved (I used a mix of black & green)
1/2 Cup semi-dried tomato, chopped
1/4 Cup basil, finely sliced
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 Cup olive oil
1/2 Cup milk
WHAT TO DO:
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C. Grease 9.5cm x 19.5cm loaf pan. Line base & sides with baking paper.
2. Place flour & b.p in large bowl. Add cheese, onion, salami, olives, tomato, & basil. Stir until well combined.
3. Make a well in centre of flour mixture. Pour in egg, oil, & milk. Stir until just combined. Pour into loaf pan.
4. Bake for 55 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand in the pan for 10mins then tip out & cool on a wire rack.
5. When cold, cut into slices & freeze. You can pop slices into the lunchbox frozen & they'll thaw by lunchtime. Yum yum!